How can I pay for my order?
We accept payments via direct deposit, cheque, Credit Card (VISA, Mastercard, American Express or Japanese Credit Bureau) or PayPal. For account customers we can arrange invoices to be issued.
- Direct deposit details: ANZ - BSB 015 010 Account No: 4831 36171
- (Note: You do not have to have a paypal account to make a payment by a Credit Card).
I'd like to pay with a credit card but prefer not to enter my credit card details on line?
We understand not everyone is comfortable paying for goods online. Simply place your order and at the checkout stage tick the "Payment by credit card, please call me" option. Once your order has been received we will personally call you to process your card details via our office. Please make sure you advise us of a direct phone number to ensure delays with your order are avoided.
Are there any additional fees if I pay via Credit card?
- Gossip Box does NOT charge for any VISA or Mastercard transactions but we do charge 2% for all AMEX or JCB transactions.
Why do I need to provide my / recipients contact details?
- A contact phone number for the recipient(s) is essential to aid in the prompt delivery of your gift. Matters such as these occur from time to time:
- the recipient no longer works / lives at the address provided
- courier is unable to access the premises due to locked gates etc
- receptionist is unsure 'where' in the building the recipient is located (can occur in large corporate offices)
- We also require a valid phone number and/or email address on your order to assist in contacting you immediately, should one of our office staff have any questions or concerns regarding your order.
Can my gift be delivered to someone in hospital?
- Yes we can deliver to all major hospitals but please make sure the patient(s) have not been discharged (sent home) before placing your order. If your order has been dispatched and the patient has since left the hospital you will be charged a re-delivery fee should we need to resend your gift to another address.
At times the maternity wards have expecting / new mums checked in under their maiden names. To avoid confusion, please make sure the correct name is provided when placing your order.
Can we swap, replace or add products within any of the gift boxes?
- Unfortunately, due to how our gift boxes are designed, each product has a 'place' meaning it is put together like a jigsaw puzzle for a snug fit. We do this as we don't see the point of 'excess padding' and are sure that you would prefer more products than filling as part of your gift - plus due to the products sitting tightly against one another, there is no movement between the products which gives the gift 'protection' during transit. So effectively, no we are unable to swap products although we can accomodate certain changes, please call our office to discuss your particular needs.
I need to place a larger order, do I have to complete your online order form for each one?
- No, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your choice of gift(s) and a list of the recipients / address details we need to send them to. Make sure your contact details are also included so that we can follow up should we need to.
Corporate Christmas Orders
When can I start ordering our company Christmas gifts?
- We will be accepting Christmas orders from 30th July, 2017 until the 7th December, 2017.
(Please note this cut off time is only for orders greater than 20 individual gifts).
Once you have finalised your order, it will be confirmed with you then dispatched to the chosen address on the date (or the day before) you have requested to ensure there is no delay due to the Christmas rush.
- Interstate and overseas orders are welcome but please confirm actual numbers and delivery location(s) to ensure correct costs are applied to any quotes given. Conditions and fees apply and will be advised before order is finalised.
Our company would like to order a large number of gifts, what is the best way to order these?
- Simply email email@example.com with 'Bulk Christmas Order' in the subject line and we'll email you an order form.
How will my gift be presented?
- If you have ordered an individual gift from our gift box range, your beautifully presented gift will arrive delivered in an enclosed stylish rigid gift box (not a flat packed box) which has been individually put together, jam packed full of product (not padding) to ensure your recipient receives a gift like never before, with the element of surprise hidden inside and finished off with an organza ribbon with your chosen words hand written on a gift card - we are sure your gift will be one remembered in years to come!
- Should you have placed a bulk order to one delivery address, each gift box will be placed into an outer carton and delivered to the address supplied.
If a particular gift range is sold out, can we still order it?
- Provided we have the products in stock, yes but once our suppliers have finished manufacturing their goods for the year (mainly for the Christmas season), we are unable to source any more therefore may have to replace certain product lines with other options for you.
NOTE: Gifts containing alcohol can only be sold and delivered to persons over the age of 18 years of age.
Under the Liquor Control Reform Act 1998, it is an offence to supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years (Penalty exceeds $6000) and for a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor (Penalty exceeeds $500).
Liquor Licence No: 36102224
I need to send my gift interstate, how long should I expect it will take to arrive?
- 1-3 days for interstate or country orders.
- 2-5 days for more remote locations (eg. Northern Territory, Western Australia and Far North Queensland)
- For any CHRISTMAS DELIVERIES (during the month of December) please add an extra 2 days to the above time frames to allow for the influx in parcels sent.
I would like to send my gift via Registered Post, how can I go about arranging this?
- All parcels sent via Australia Post are registered, a flat fee of $5.00 AU is automatically calculated on top of your postage cost to cover this charge.
- For parcels sent via couriers these are collected from Gossip Box which are then scanned to ensure they can be tracked and unless previously agreed will not be left at the delivery location unless an 'authority to leave' has been agreed to either by the sender prior to delivery OR the recipient had the courier tried to previously deliver the parcel unsuccessfully.
Do you send parcels overseas?
- Yes, overseas orders are welcome and are sent via Australia Post.
- As our system does NOT automatically calculate the delivery costs, we will advise you of the postage charges BEFORE processing your order to ensure you are fully aware of the total costs and to discuss the options available to you.
How long will my overseas gift take to be delivered?
- Please allow UP TO 2 weeks for registered parcels to arrive at their destination or UP TO 4 weeks before Christmas day.
Should you wish to have these delivered within 4-5 working days, we can arrange express post for you but an additional charge will apply to this service.
Call +61 8 8250 4940 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss what delivery options are available.
Gift Box Dimensions
To assist you with freight costs the dimensions of our gift boxes (as a single box) are:
- Small - 15 x 15 x 12cm
- Medium - 17 x 17 x 13cm
- Large - 19 x 19 x 15cm
To calculate our tiered gift boxes, simply double the height by the amount of boxes.
The height of the boxes are the last measurement provided.
Eg: A two tiered medium gift box would become 17 x 17 x 26cm
Note: The weight of each gift box is an estimate which is provided at the check out stage for you as a guide
Christmas Orders being sent interstate
I would like to send my gifts interstate for Christmas, so they arrive in time, when should I order them by?
- Due to Australia Post's increase in parcel delivery around Christmas time, we would suggest for all country & interstate areas, to place orders at least 7 working days before you would like gift to be delivered. Conditions and delivery fees apply.
Orders placed on Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays
When can I expect my order to be processed?
- ALL orders placed on Saturday, Sunday or Public Holidays will be processed on the following South Australian business day and delivered in line with our courier / Australia Post delivery schedules. (See deliveries for more information)
Do you deliver on weekends / Public Holidays?
- Saturday deliveries MAY be arranged within a 20km radius from Adelaide CBD for a fee of $25.00 AU plus the standard delivery charge. Please call our office +61 8 8250 4940 to discuss final costings and availability of drivers to deliver.
We CAN NOT arrange deliveries on Saturday to any outer* SA metropolitan, country, interstate or overseas orders.
* Outer includes any orders outside a 20km radius from Adelaide CBD.
GST / Currency
Do your listed prices include GST?
No, Gossip Box in not registered for GST and all prices are quoted in Australian Dollars.
For any other questions, refer to our Terms & Conditions or simply email your query to email@example.com